Every year, surrogacy helps thousands of aspiring parents build their families. There are many reasons why intended parents may turn to a full-service surrogacy agency, including:
– Limited success with IVF or assisted reproductive technology (ART)
– Medical problems or illness that affect the health of the uterus
– Previous surgeries or hysterectomy that removed the uterus
– Conditions that either make pregnancy too much of a risk or prevent pregnancy altogether
– Same-sex couples (primarily males, in conjunction with an egg donor)
– Unexplained infertility
– Maternal age
– Personal choice
Global Fertility Associates offers a full-service gestational surrogacy program for intended parents. This includes all communications with relevant parties, including physicians, clinics, fertility lawyers and, if needed, egg donors.
When you choose Global Fertility Associates, you can be confident that you will receive customized care, detailed management of the surrogacy process, and a seamless all-round experience.